01 - Admin / Program manager
Hamptons College is one of the leading career training institutions in Alberta. Hamptons College has provided students with professional training, academic knowledge, and the right skill-set to meet employment market demands.
Hamptons College is currently looking for a highly competent, energetic, and exceptionally motivated Admissions Advisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance with recruitment through warm calling, student interviews, and information sessions and book appointments for admissions.
- Follow up with prospective students for any inquiries through direct meetings, live chat, phone calls, and emails with the aim of booking appointments for admissions.
- Arrange orientation programs, educational workshops and graduate programs for students.
- Assist prospective students in their career exploration.
- Advice prospective students about the programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility, costs involved, and financial assistance services.
- Exceed the admission enrollment sales quotas set by the College.
- Provide clarifications to prospective students’ queries in a professional manner.
- Assist prospective students with the admission process.
- Participate in all recruitment events, open houses, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions, school visits, and off-campus events.
- Provide support to prepare admission-related presentations and to host student receptions.
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs, and student feedback in order to generate student reports for management whenever required.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Management, or Psychology from a recognized institution.• 2-3 years of relevant experience in a competitive sales environment is required.
- Experience in a post-secondary education institution is an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of an Admission process within a post-secondary environment demonstrating knowledge of Admission criteria, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent ability to perform tasks with accuracy, promptness, and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Superior skills in the delivery of student services
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8-hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T2E 6Z3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)