Pharmacy Assistant Instructor
Full Job Description
Hamptons College is a Private Career College that is fully licensed by the Government of Alberta. We offer a variety of different types of Diploma courses that support both local and international students coming from diverse backgrounds. Each program consists of both Theory and Practicum which equips the student with all the necessary knowledge, skills and experience that builds the candidate fully qualified in their respective careers.
Hamptons is offering an opportunity for you to join an established school that is highly driven to offer the best education to its students. Currently located in Calgary, AB.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform an active lesson and lecture, encourage student learning, participation, and engagement.
- Grade and review assignments, quizzes, & exams
- Perform effective classroom management and ensure student compliance with school rules and regulations.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Retention rates and student satisfaction
- Complete other assigned duties, as needed.
- Requires Alberta Provincial License
- Graduate Degree from a reputed Canadian University in a related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in teaching,
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work Location: Onsite
Equal Employment Opportunity
Hamptons College is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We have a non-discriminatory policy and treat all individuals with total fairness and commitment.
- Ok for recruiters to contact this job poster.
- Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.