Massage Therapy Instructor
Full Job Description
Hamptons College is looking for a motivated Massage Instructor that has a passion for educating, mentoring, and coaching future Massage professionals! The ideal candidate’s primary responsibility is to manage and lead their students to graduation through a positive classroom environment.
Hamptons College is a Private Career College that is fully licensed by the Government of Alberta. We offer a variety of different types of Diploma courses that support both local and international students coming from diverse backgrounds. Each program consists of both Theory and 0 which equips the student with all the necessary knowledge, skills and experience that builds the candidate fully qualified in their respective careers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform an active lesson and lecture, encourage student learning, participation, and engagement
- Grade and review assignments, quizzes, & exams
- Perform effective classroom management and ensure student compliance with school rules and regulations
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures
- Retention rates and student satisfaction
- Complete other assigned duties, as needed
- Minimum of three year(s) experience and/or training that includes classroom experience combined with supervisory experience
- Highly organized and professional.
- Strong customer service skills and administrative skills.
- Ability to ensure compliance with all governmental regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
Physical & Precautionary Demands
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations that do not cause an undue hardship may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to stand for extended periods
- Ability to spend 0 working at a computer screen and keyboard.
- Frequently required to, sit, reach, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Hamptons College is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We have a non-discriminatory policy and treat all individuals with total fairness and commitment.
- Ok for recruiters to contact this job poster.
- Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
- Ok to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities.