Financial Services Instructor
Full Job Description
Hamptons College is a Private Career College that is fully licensed by the Government of Alberta. We offer a variety of different types of Diploma courses that support both local and international students coming from diverse backgrounds. Each program consists of both Theory and Practicum which equips the student with all the necessary knowledge, skills and experience that builds the candidate fully qualified in their respective careers.
The selected candidate will be responsible for teaching courses in the candidate’s area of expertise.
The Instructor will teach the basic principles of accounting to the students strictly following the curriculum approved by the Government of Alberta.
Typical Allocation of Duties
- Graduate degree in Accounting from a reputed university.
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experience preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in teaching and learning
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative setting
- A record of mentoring students of diverse backgrounds
Equal Employment Opportunity
Hamptons College is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We have a non-discriminatory policy and treat all individuals with total fairness and commitment.
- Ok for recruiters to contact this job poster.
- Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
- Ok to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities.