College Front Desk Administration
Full Job Description
The College Front Desk Administration position plays a crucial role in providing exceptional customer service and administrative support to students, faculty, staff, and visitors at the college. This position serves as the primary point of contact for inquiries and assistance, ensuring a positive and welcoming environment.
- Greet and assist students, faculty, staff, and visitors in a professional and friendly manner, answering questions and providing accurate information about college programs, services, and policies.
- Manage incoming calls, emails, and in-person inquiries, directing them to the appropriate departments or personnel as needed.
- Maintain an organized and tidy front desk area, ensuring it reflects a professional image of the college.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings, and events for college staff and faculty, utilizing appropriate scheduling software and calendars.
- Assist with basic administrative tasks, such as data entry, document preparation, filing, and record-keeping.
- Process and distribute incoming mail, packages, and deliveries to the appropriate recipients.
- Manage office supplies and inventory, restocking as necessary and submitting purchase requests as required.
- Provide support during student registration periods, including distributing forms, verifying student information, and assisting with registration processes.
- Collaborate with other college departments to ensure efficient communication and coordination of activities.
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven experience in customer service, reception, or administrative roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities, with the capability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in using office software, including word processing, spreadsheet, and email applications.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Friendly, approachable, and professional demeanor.
- Knowledge of college programs, services, and policies is a plus.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and occasional overtime as needed.
Interested Candidates, please contact Mandy Pandher. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, selected candidates will be contacted for the Interview.