Full Job Description
Hamptons College is a Private Career College that is fully licensed by the Government of Alberta. We offer a variety of different types of Diploma courses that support both local and international students coming from diverse backgrounds. Each program consists of both Theory and 0 which equips the student with all the necessary knowledge, skills and experience that builds the candidate fully qualified in their respective careers.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Answer phone calls
- Support Student Requests.
- Provide appropriate guidance to all the prospective students.
- Submit and reconcile expense and weekly time reports
Typical Allocation of Duties
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator
- Working knowledge of office equipments.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative setting
- A record of mentoring students of diverse backgrounds
Equal Employment Opportunity
Hamptons College is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We have a non-discriminatory policy and treat all individuals with total fairness and commitment.
- Ok for recruiters to contact this job poster.
- Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
- Ok to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities.