Business and Computer Information Technology
At Hamptons College in Calgary, we offer Business and Computer Information Technology Program that will provide you with the hardware and software skills required for the current generation, transmission, storage, and protection of digital information. This program also helps students to overcome barriers in business communication and increase their effective communication. We will help graduates to learn the practical skills that are vital to enter into the IT sector. Our diploma programs enable students to deliver top-notch solutions when it comes to technical support, troubleshoot problems, technical reports, and communication with executives and clients.
With this program, the students will have the opportunity to apply theoretical concepts to real-world situations, work together in teamwork situations, experience roles, and responsibilities, and apply personal employment skills. Click here to learn more about our Business and Computer Information Technology Program.
- Program duration: 52 weeks; this is an accelerated program; you will complete your program in one year instead of two years
- 20 courses plus 4 weeks of field practicum experience
- Professional seminars in-built into your courses
- This course prepares you for one of the fastest-growing industries in Canada
- We have morning, evening, and weekend options
Make Hamptons College Your First Choice
From accounting fundamentals and marketing principles to visual programming and mobile application development, our practicum will provide an opportunity for the students to develop their interpersonal and technical skills. Upon successful completion of this diploma program, you can work in various positions such as:
- Computer Network Technicians
- User Support Technicians
- Information Systems Testing Technicians
- Administrative Assistant industries in Canada
- Graphic Designer
- And More
Please contact us for the next admission.
All students must complete a successful interview with the College to determine suitability for the program of interest. Other requirements include:
- English (grade 12) and Math (grade 10) or equivalent from another province, as verified by transcripts or GED (score of 450 in LA and 400 in Math)
- Must be 18 years of age or older or 17 years of age with a high school diploma